This Website has been created by BBP Bandenia PLC, hereinafter referred to as Bandenia, for information and personal use only. The entire contents of this Website are subject to copyright protection. The content available on this Website is the property of BBP Bandenia PLC ("Bandenia") or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws in the United Kingdom and by International copyright laws.
Bandenia´s general details
BBP Bandenia PLC (BBP) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 4649808, subsidiary of A.C. Fidelity Fund. BBP Bandenia PLC is registered office in Holland House, Gherkin Piazza,1-4 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AW, VAT number GB152482320, Office Business Area 47 Charles Street, 2nd Floor, London W1J 5EL, Swift- BIC Code: BPRVGB31XXX and Administrative Office in C/Chile No. 4, Building I, Office No. 8 -7, 28290. Rozas of Madrid, Madrid (Spain)., Swift-BIC Code: BNNAESM1XXX.
BBP Bandenia PLC is subjected by the United Kingdom Law for Anti-Money Laundering Measures. The legislation and regulations behind the UK anti-money laundering are, The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (as amended by the Crime and Courts Act 2013 and the Serious Crime Act 2015), The Money Laundering Regulations 2007, The Terrorism Act 2000 ans The Terrorism Act 2006 and The Terrorism Act 2000 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (Amendment Regulations 2007), the Law was promulgated in 2013 based on the standards of the European Union on this matter.
BBP Bandenia PLC has implemented measures and proceedings in order to prevent and to detect Money Laundering, and have the licensed under The Money Laundering Regulations. These measures are in line with the recommendations of FATF.
BBP Bandenia PLC are supervised and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for this activities. In relation to our consumer credit business, BBP Bandenia PLC is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), in relation with the Data Protection BBP Bandenia PLC is registered in the Information Commissioners Office under the Data Protection Act 1998, DPA license number ZA077830, AML register number 4979, and FACTA Foreign Financial Institution (FFI) number 940BA4.99999.SL.826; BBP Bandenia PLC will not be protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
BBP Bandenia PLC Branch in Commonwealth of Dominica is regulated and authorised to act as a trusted by the Financial Services Unit (F.S.U.) of The Commonwealth of Dominica and is an incorporated company licensed to conduct Investment Services business by the Financial Services Unit (F.S.U.) of The Commonwealth of Dominica. BBP Bandenia PLC is an enrolled tied insurance intermediary of Bandenia Insurance INC is authorized by the Financial Services Unit (F.S.U.) to carry on long term business of insurance under The Insurance Act 2012.
BBP Bandenia PLC is an independent UK International financial institution incorporated in United Kingdom, BBP Bandenia Plc has been licensed by The Financial Conduct Authority (F.C.A.) United Kingdom, with an authorized capital full paid of GBP£530.000.000,00 and it is not affiliated with any other bank or organization (including BANDENIA`s newspaper or its publisher) anywhere in the world. “Bandenia Banca” are the registered trademarks of Bandenia Group.
BBP Bandenia PLC Branch in Commonwealth of Dominica has been licensed by the Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica to conduct International Trusted Business, Money Services Business and Insurance Brokers Business and It is authorized and regulated by supervision of The Financial Services Unit (F.S.U.) dependent of the Minister of Finance of the Commonwealth of Dominica, the Money Laundering Supervisory Authority (MLSA) as the responsible for enforcing Anti Money Laundering (AML) policies for all financial institutions doing business in Dominica. The Dominica’s Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) is the Central Authority for AML reporting. It operates under the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) and the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF) guidelines.
BBP Bandenia PLC's registered VAT number is 152.4823.20. If you wish to contact BBP Bandenia PLC, please refer to the contact us page.
Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions. It is recommended that you read the content contained herein with care if you wish to access and make use of the information and services provided by BBP Bandenia PLC on this website.
Terms and Conditions of use
- The contents, business activities, products and services included in this website are not conceived for, nor directed towards those people that reside in jurisdictions where its contents are not authorised.
- The only pages to be considered part of this website are those found in the Site Map.
- Access to this website is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
- Access to this website does not imply engagement of any type of commercial relationship between BBP Bandenia PLC and the user.
- Accessing and browsing this website implies acceptance and knowledge of the legal warnings, terms and conditions of use contained within.
Updating and Modification of information
The information that appears in this website is that in force on the date of its latest update. BBP Bandenia PLC reserves the right to update, modify or delete information from this website, and can limit or deny access to this website.
- You will not be able to alter, change, modify, or adapt this website. However, BBP Bandenia PLC reserves the right to make at any time, as many changes and modifications it considers appropriate, being able to make use of this facility at any time and without prior notice.
- BBP Bandenia PLC dedicates its full resources in ensuring no error appears in the website content. BBP Bandenia PLC, does not guarantee, nor it takes responsibility for consequences that they could derive of errors in the contents that they could appear in this website, given by third parties.
- BBP Bandenia PLC assumes no responsibility for discrepancies that might exist between printed documents and the electronic version published on this website. In the event of a discrepancy between the printed version and the one published on the website, the printed version will take precedence.
- BBP Bandenia PLC, informs that in the event of disagreement between the information contained on the website in English version, or where applicable in different another language from Spanish, and the original version in English, will prevail this latest one.
- BBP Bandenia PLC accepts no responsibility whatsoever for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that might be viewed via electronic links, directly or indirectly, via this website. The presence of links in the website of BBP Bandenia PLC, save for express declaration to the contrary, has a merely informative aim and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation of the same. These links do not represent any type of relationship between BBP Bandenia PLC, and the individuals or companies publishing the websites to which access can be gained by way of these links. BBP Bandenia PLC reserves the right to withdraw the links that appear in its website unilaterally and at any time.
- BBP Bandenia PLC has not participated and is not connected to the content of the websites that may be viewed on the BBP Bandenia PLC website, which are the exclusive responsibility of the individuals or companies that own the websites accessed in each case. Any complaint, enquiry or claim related to contents on these websites, or the way they handle personal data, must be addressed directly to the individuals or companies that own the websites.
- BBP Bandenia PLC, does not assume responsibility for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), newsletters or any type of transmissions, that are linked to this website and will cooperate, if required by court order or by relevant authorities, in the identification of the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
- BBP Bandenia PLC rejects all responsibility that could derive from the transferal of information between users. The responsibility of information distributed on this website belongs exclusively to those distributing it. Any type of data transmission that users can make to or by way of this website or other accesses controlled by BBP Bandenia PLC, that breach third-party ownership rights, or whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or the transmission of any other material that constitutes or incites conduct that can be considered a criminal offence is forbidden.
- BBP Bandenia PLC reserves the right to impede or forbid access to any Internet user that introduces any content into the website that violates legal or immoral standards, reserving the right of legal action when it considers opportune.
Navigation, access and security
- This website has been designed to support Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome web browsers. BBP Bandenia PLC does not accept responsibility for damages, of any kind, that might be caused to the users by using other web browsers or versions of web browsers different to those for which the website has been designed.
- Access to transactional services and those which include the capture of personal details is carried out in a secure environment using 128-bit SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). The secure server establishes a connection in such a way that the information transmitted is encrypted. This ensures that the transmitted content is only intelligible to the client's computer and to BBP Bandenia PLC. The user can check that he is within a secure environment if in the status bar of his web browser a locked padlock appears.
- The security guarantee of our servers comes backed by a certificate issued by the company Digicert Inc. This certificate guarantees that the client is communicating his data to a BBP Bandenia server, and not to a third party posing as BBP Bandenia's server.
- BBP Bandenia PLC accepts no responsibility nor does it guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted or free from informational errors. Neither is it responsible for nor does it guarantee that content or software which can be accessed via this website is free from error or possible causes of damage. Under no circumstances will BBP Bandenia PLC be responsible for losses or damages of any kind that arise from accessing or using the website, including but not limited to those occasioned to computer systems or those provoked by the introduction of a virus. BBP Bandenia PLC does not accept responsibility for damages to users that can arise from unsuitable use of this website. In particular, it does not accept responsibility in any way for falls, interruptions, or faults or defects in telecommunications that can happen during operations of a financial nature.
- Services offered on this website can only be utilised correctly if the technical specifications for which it has been designed are complied with.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- This website and the contents therein are protected by Intellectual Property laws. They may not be subjected to exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, cession or transformation. Accessing this website gives users no rights or ownership whatsoever over intellectual property rights of the contents that this website holds.
- The content of this website may be downloaded to the user's terminal, provided that it is for their own private use and with no commercial purpose; therefore, it is forbidden to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, communicate publicly, cede, transform or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
- BBP Bandenia PLC does not transfer the property of its software to the users. The user is the owner of the support on which the software is recorded. BBP Bandenia PLC withholds all industrial and intellectual property rights including software. If the user transfers software from this website to their terminal, they may not dissect it for study, or uncompelled it, or translate the original version from the one code or language to another code or language.
- The trade name, brands, logo, products and services that this website contains are protected by law.
- BBP Bandenia PLC reserves the possibility of executing legal proceedings against users that violate or breach intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Users of the website are under no obligation to provide personal information upon visiting the website. In the event that the user gives some personal information, the data collected in this website will be used for the purposes, in the manner and with the limitations and rights that are described in the Data Protection Act 1998, concerning Protection of Personal Data. Data facilitated by users will be incorporated into files of a personal character of which BBP Bandenia PLC is responsible, and where the confidentiality of the information contained therein they will be conserved by Bandenia.
- Personal data provided by users, (including the image from their identification document, mobile phone number and email), in addition to data to which BBP Bandenia PLC has access as a consequence of user navigation through the Company's web pages for consultation, application or the contracting of any service or product, or transaction or operation realised, will be used and, if applicable, added to databases, under the responsibility of BBP Bandenia PLC, for the suitable maintenance, fulfilment and control of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship between users and BBP Bandenia PLC and the provision of the best services, as well as for the BBP Bandenia's fulfillment of its legal obligations. BBP Bandenia PLC has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised handling or access.
- Data will be processed by BBP Bandenia PLC and other national/international payment service system providers (including technological service providers) of that data necessary to carry out a requested transaction by the user. These service providers and systems can be compelled by the legislation or executed agreements for the State in which they are situated, to provide information on these transactions to other countries authorities or public institutions, situated both inside and outside of the European Union (and, therefore, in this latest case, not always having a level of protection equivalent to that dispensed by UK legislation), within the framework of the fight against the financing of the terrorism and serious organised crime, and the prevention of money laundering.
- Bandenia will be able to process data in obligatory compliance with CLIENT identification, and the analysis of operations required for the prevention of money laundering, being able to request data on business or professional activity from Public Authorities (such as the Department for Social Security) in order to to verify the information provided.
- Bandenia will proceed to the cancellation of the collected data when they stop being necessary or pertinent for the aim for that which would have been obtained or registered.
- In the case where the data collected are used for a different purpose than that for which they had been obtained or recorded, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
- Users will be able to exercise free the rights of revocation, access, rectification, appropriate cancellation and opposition, proving its identity to the e-mail address , indicating PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT right ARCH, in accordance with the law of Data Protection act.
- At the time of to proceed to the collected one of details the voluntary character will be indicated or compulsory of the details object of collected and aims. The refusal to give data described as compulsory will mean that it will be impossible to access the service for which the data were requested. As well as, will be able to provide details voluntarily so that they can provide in the best possible way offered services.
- If website users have to provide their e-mail address to access services provided they can state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that BBP Bandenia PLC might send, provided that it is not linked strictly to the purpose for which the service was requested. BBP Bandenia PLC will offer users that might have been registered in some type of mailing list within this website suitable mechanisms to unsubscribe from the list.
- Users can learn more about companies that make up the Bandenia Financial Group.
Applicable jurisdiction and legislation
- The terms and conditions that govern this website and all relationships that might arise from it are safeguarded by United Kingdom legislation.
- Any controversy that might derive from the accessing or use of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts system in London (United Kingdom).